AEG would like to welcome a Civil Engineer – P.E. to join our team of talented professionals at our growing land development firm. This key team member will guide projects from client conception to completion of construction. AEG is looking for a candidate with the aptitude and proven ability to work with clients, staff, sub-consultants, client consultants, and regulatory agencies to process all aspects of a project. This position is led by a Senior Engineer who will guide activities relative to the Civil Engineer’s demonstrated abilities.
A successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and will thrive in a team-focused approach. AEG is seeking to employ people who will help us execute our mission:
AEG is committed to providing high quality services with efficiency and integrity. We foster a thriving environment for our clients and team to flourish. We promote continuous improvement by incorporating the key values of candor, creativity, consideration, dependability, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
- Interacts positively, effectively, and collaboratively with people
- Creative problem solver, strong decision maker, and lifelong learner
- Comprehensive understanding of all phases of project document production
- Ability to effectively discuss project issues with clients and reviewing agencies
- Time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Program
- Hold P.E. License (if not from state of Texas ability to obtain Texas Licensure within 6 months)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) or equivalent software
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience and competitive with local market
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Simple IRA with company match
- 12 paid holidays, 120+ hours paid time off, and flex time
AEG values team members from diverse backgrounds. We strive to provide an environment where everyone thrives and where the views and beliefs of all team members are respected.
At AEG, we are planning communities and designing the systems that serve them. Join us!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
BY APPLYING BELOW, YOUR INFORMATION IS PRIVATE AND WILL BE USED FOR THIS APPLICATION ONLY.