AEG would like to welcome a Graduate Engineer to join our team of talented professionals at our growing land development firm. A Graduate Engineer will work closely with a Professional Engineer to plan and design a variety of residential, commercial, industrial, and public projects. This position is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to begin their career by gaining exposure to planning, design, communications, team coordination, and problem solving.
A successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and will thrive in a team-focused approach. AEG is seeking to employ people who will help us execute our mission:
AEG is committed to providing high quality services with efficiency and integrity. We foster a thriving environment for our clients and team to flourish. We promote continuous improvement by incorporating the key values of candor, creativity, consideration, dependability, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
- Inquisitive outlook and a growth-oriented mindset
- Teachable, creative, and adaptable
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Express a positive attitude and can adapt to a changing workload and job responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Program (Typically a B.S. in Civil Engineering)
- EIT Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Exposure to AutoCAD preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) or equivalent software
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation competitive with local market
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Simple IRA with company match
- 12 paid holidays, 120+ hours paid time off, and flex time
AEG values team members from diverse backgrounds. We strive to provide an environment where everyone thrives and where the views and beliefs of all team members are respected.
At AEG, we are planning communities and designing the systems that serve them. Join us!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
BY APPLYING BELOW, YOUR INFORMATION IS PRIVATE AND WILL BE USED FOR THIS APPLICATION ONLY.