AEG has several opportunities for CAD Technicians/Designers to join our team of talented professionals at our growing land development firm. Depending on their level of experience, a successful applicant will be able to efficiently and effectively utilize AutoCAD to develop and produce construction documents, perform QA/QC, provide design ideas and solutions, and train/mentor other CAD Technicians and Graduate Engineers.
A successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and will thrive in a team-focused approach. AEG is seeking to employ people who will help us execute our mission:
AEG is committed to providing high quality services with efficiency and integrity. We foster a thriving environment for our clients and team to flourish. We promote continuous improvement by incorporating the key values of candor, creativity, consideration, dependability, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
- Produce construction documents using relevant drafting/design software
- Organize construction documents from beginning to end with little to minor direction
- Demonstrate an understanding of codes and regulatory requirements for design
- Perform thorough quality control of construction documents
- Maintain file management of AutoCAD files and other documents
- Ensure compliance with company CAD standards within the scope of assigned projects
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Teachable, creative, and adaptable
Education and Experience
- Associate degree or Certificate in Drafting/Design from an accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil3D, and AutoTurn (in accordance with experience)
- Knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) or equivalent software
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous hourly compensation plus overtime pay above 36 hours/week
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Simple IRA with company match
- 12 paid holidays, 120+ hours paid time off, and flex time
AEG values team members from diverse backgrounds. We strive to provide an environment where everyone thrives and where the views and beliefs of all team members are respected. At AEG, we are planning communities and designing the systems that serve them. Join us!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
BY APPLYING BELOW, YOUR INFORMATION IS PRIVATE AND WILL BE USED FOR THIS APPLICATION ONLY.